Hinamizawa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinamizawa

Where anime, graphics and friends come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I saws the Haruhi Camrip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thayli

Thayli

So I saws the Haruhi Camrip Empty
PostSubject: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   So I saws the Haruhi Camrip I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 pm

As anime movies went it was actually among the better ones. It was however fucking long and fucking epically LQ.
Back to top Go down
GodFather-san
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   So I saws the Haruhi Camrip I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:00 am

Thayli wrote:
As anime movies went it was actually among the better ones. It was however fucking long and fucking epically LQ.

This post earns a reputation point and get's my seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
http://hinamizawa.heavenforum.com
Deets

Deets

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   So I saws the Haruhi Camrip I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 am

GodFather-san wrote:
Thayli wrote:

This post earns a reputation point and get's my seal of approval.

I think I got eye cancer from it >_< It was basically at a 30 degree angle for most of the film. yay black dudes sneaking in video cameras
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   So I saws the Haruhi Camrip I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am

I want to watch a cam rip of anime movies... but then I remember that my eye sight is bad enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Thayli

Thayli

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   So I saws the Haruhi Camrip I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 am

TheLump wrote:
I want to watch a cam rip of anime movies... but then I remember that my eye sight is bad enough as it is.

I usually dont... but I kind of felt like this was a bit of a revenge for endless 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   So I saws the Haruhi Camrip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I saws the Haruhi Camrip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hinamizawa :: .:Shrine of Anime:. :: -|Anime Series|--
Jump to: