Hinamizawa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinamizawa

Where anime, graphics and friends come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel Beats!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thayli

Thayli

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 am

Deets and I saw the first ep last night. Its pretty trippy and we enjoyed it. Considering that its basically a KEY show, godfather MUST watch this.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:01 pm

There were so many faulty parts throughout the episode, my head almost exploded. What was with that one "badass mother fucker" too. Lawlspeaklikeadumbass.

Needless to say... I disliked it. Pass

Inb4hatersgonnahate
Back to top Go down
Thayli

Thayli

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm

TheLump wrote:
There were so many faulty parts throughout the episode, my head almost exploded. What was with that one "badass mother fucker" too. Lawlspeaklikeadumbass.

Needless to say... I disliked it. Pass

Inb4hatersgonnahate

Oh I didn't care for the episode itself, I just think its gonna get better when it gets done establishing its ridiculous premise.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm going to give it 2-3 more episodes to see if it grows on me. Who knows, I may end up loving it
Back to top Go down
Deets

Deets

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 pm

TheLump wrote:
I'm going to give it 2-3 more episodes to see if it grows on me. Who knows, I may end up loving it

Well 3 series into the new season I'm feeling very mixed results:

Angel Beats I'm certainly sticking with.

B Gata H Kei is....well interesting. If it starts to degenerate fast though I'd drop it. (and theres a high chance of turning into a generic harem)

Arakawa Under the Bridge EPICALLY disappointed. I saw the description on AS and though zomg this should be spectacular. Instead its some really lame Japanese-style ironic comedy thing. I'm ditching after just one ep, since I hate the art style too. LAMEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Beats!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hinamizawa :: .:Shrine of Anime:. :: -|Anime Series|--
Jump to: