Hinamizawa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinamizawa

Where anime, graphics and friends come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirai Nikki Anime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 am

So it got confirmed for real this time. No studio has been announced. The only thing I could make out from the scan is its set to air this year
Back to top Go down
Thayli

Thayli

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 am

TheLump wrote:
So it got confirmed for real this time. No studio has been announced. The only thing I could make out from the scan is its set to air this year

As long as it aint gonzo.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Didn't they go under already? I'm just really hoping it isnt shaft or key. Fuck them both. Madhouse wouldnt be too bad, I could see them doing a pretty decent job as long as they held to the source material.
Back to top Go down
Deets

Deets

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm

TheLump wrote:
Didn't they go under already? I'm just really hoping it isnt shaft or key. Fuck them both. Madhouse wouldnt be too bad, I could see them doing a pretty decent job as long as they held to the source material.

How soon do you think we'll see it? At this rate I wonder if we'll get the anime before the manga ending gets translated >_<
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Well we're missing feb and march, and soon april. So who knows at this point
Back to top Go down
Deets

Deets

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 am

TheLump wrote:
Well we're missing feb and march, and soon april. So who knows at this point

And I don't think its going past 3 more chapters. It will most likely have ended by the time we get translations again (if we get them at all). Its probably that it got licensed.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Dude, its been licensed for over a year. Volumes 1-5 or something are already out. The reason hox gave for it not being out is that he cant find raws. I'm about ready to just go to little tokyo, buy the issues if they have them, then rip them apart and scan them
Back to top Go down
Deets

Deets

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 pm

TheLump wrote:
Dude, its been licensed for over a year. Volumes 1-5 or something are already out. The reason hox gave for it not being out is that he cant find raws. I'm about ready to just go to little tokyo, buy the issues if they have them, then rip them apart and scan them

I wish we had a little Tokyo in Connecticun v_v
Back to top Go down
Thayli

Thayli

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 pm

TheLump wrote:

Yeah I forgot ol gonzo died. Not really the place to be if you have a problem with key, everyone likes em here. Shaft did ef, so I don't hate them either.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:30 am

You cant really say shaft doesnt do a good job... when they want to. I just dont want them to end up cluster fucking it like dance in the vampire bund or the dumb crap they did with bakemonogatari -- Lawl, we'll leave tons of it not done and release the finished ones on dvd; the delays too. I mean, bakemonogatari "still" isnt done, right?

As to key, they would not do a good job on mirai nikki. Its just not the sort of anime they really do anyways. The art style doesnt fit what so ever either.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Chapter 50 is out

The 2 page spread near the end... cant unsee >>
Back to top Go down
Luber

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Just so you know, Key is the visual novel company, Kyoto Animation is the anime studio. Angel Beats would be the closest thing to an anime Key made, though PA Works is the studio producing it. And KyoAni style obviously wouldn't fit for Mirrai Nikki.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:32 pm

What I meant was key's art style and how anything tied to their name looks/feels the same; Not the actual company making physically making it

Off topic - Chapter 50's 2nd to last 2 page spread. Lawl
Back to top Go down
Deets

Deets

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 am

TheLump wrote:
What I meant was key's art style and how anything tied to their name looks/feels the same; Not the actual company making physically making it

Off topic - Chapter 50's 2nd to last 2 page spread. Lawl

Yea, Akise is sooooo Kawrou from Evengellion. Except even gayer for the wussy main character.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Too bad he got f'd in the a by some super mind freak
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:05 pm

It turns out we're not behind. That stupid 4 page thing was a chapter and then another month the mangaka took a break. So we're up to date apparently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirai Nikki Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nikki Anime   Mirai Nikki Anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirai Nikki Anime
Page 1 of 1