Hinamizawa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinamizawa

Where anime, graphics and friends come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroYen

3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit) Empty
PostSubject: 3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit)   3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 pm

So nintendo announced this pile today/yesterday/whatever. 3d without the use of glasses and total ds backwards compatibility with a speculated 2 cameras, rumble and a 3d joystick al la iphone. Currently has the release window of between next week and next april.

Its part of a new hardware series, i.e. 3ds, 3ds lite, 3dsi, 3dsxl if you just drag and drop the ds iterations into there

Thoughts besides this being a... questionable idea?
Back to top Go down
Thayli

Thayli

PostSubject: Re: 3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit)   3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 am

Nintendo is just gently drifting ever closer to the realm of pure casual gaming. I'm expecting this to be just as lame as most games that use the wii engine or anything that uses the dsi. I don't see myself buying another nintendo product in the future. I used to buy them for awesome games like zelda, fire emblem, and harvest moon. Now Zelda games have been going in a really bad direction (although I have hope for the new wii one if we ever get it). The last fire emblem game we got was that Shadow Dragon remake (ewwww) and there are no new titles announced even in Japan. PSP is getting the only good HM game Ive seen in years.

I'm really disgusted with console gaming in general. If Microsoft is the best in the business, something has gone terribly terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
ZeroYen

PostSubject: Re: 3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit)   3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:13 pm

I'm quite skeptical as to whether or not this is just going to be a huge turd, like the go. Only time will tell I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit)   3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DS - 3d without the glasses (screw you 10 character limit)
Page 1 of 1