Hinamizawa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinamizawa

Where anime, graphics and friends come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My current signature

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathbringer

My current signature Empty
PostSubject: My current signature   My current signature I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 am

So I managed to retrieve it from the old reality works site and as I haven't touched adobe photoshop for a year or 4 I wonder how the hell I ever made that. Was a decent bit of criticizing around but I personally like it
Back to top Go down
Rated[R]

Rated[R]

PostSubject: Re: My current signature   My current signature I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:09 am

And that's what counts, primarily the most important thing is: you must like it.
Secondly others may like it or not and if they don't they must criticize in a kind
manner, which will make you better in the long run.

[R]

PS: I like it, the only thing I should change is the text/name placement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastyria.com
Thayli

Thayli

PostSubject: Re: My current signature   My current signature I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Shadow wrote:
So I managed to retrieve it from the old reality works site and as I haven't touched adobe photoshop for a year or 4 I wonder how the hell I ever made that. Was a decent bit of criticizing around but I personally like it

Thats why you should keep a photobucket like I do. My comps can come and go but its still there keeping track of all the awesome sigs and images ive used over the years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My current signature   My current signature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My current signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hinamizawa :: .:Shrine of Graphics & Music:. :: -|Art Gallery|--
Jump to: