Hinamizawa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinamizawa

Where anime, graphics and friends come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathbringer

hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf) Empty
PostSubject: hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf)   hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:57 am

hi
Back to top Go down
GodFather-san
Admin

hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf)   hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 pm

to prevent spam topics ---> damn straight *sage nod*

Anyways welcome aboard, the gaming section is waiting for you and [R] to post!
Back to top Go down
http://hinamizawa.heavenforum.com
Rated[R]

Rated[R]

PostSubject: Re: hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf)   hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Welcome Shadow, enjoy your stay and let us make the gaming section
the biggest wft games section any forum has ever seen.

Example:

Microsoft Patience - playing with cards
Microsoft Pinball - hit the ball as hard as you can!
TicTacToe - boring

etc.

Later bro,

[R]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastyria.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf)   hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters wtf)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hinamizawa :: .:Hinamizawa Village:. :: -|Introductions|--
Jump to: