Hinamizawa

Where anime, graphics and friends come together.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So I saws the Haruhi Camrip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thayli

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 pm

As anime movies went it was actually among the better ones. It was however fucking long and fucking epically LQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodFather-san
Admin


Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Hinamizawa Shrine

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:00 am

Thayli wrote:
As anime movies went it was actually among the better ones. It was however fucking long and fucking epically LQ.

This post earns a reputation point and get's my seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hinamizawa.heavenforum.com
Deets

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 am

GodFather-san wrote:
Thayli wrote:
As anime movies went it was actually among the better ones. It was however fucking long and fucking epically LQ.

This post earns a reputation point and get's my seal of approval.

I think I got eye cancer from it >_< It was basically at a 30 degree angle for most of the film. yay black dudes sneaking in video cameras
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroYen



Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am

I want to watch a cam rip of anime movies... but then I remember that my eye sight is bad enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thayli

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 am

TheLump wrote:
I want to watch a cam rip of anime movies... but then I remember that my eye sight is bad enough as it is.

I usually dont... but I kind of felt like this was a bit of a revenge for endless 8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I saws the Haruhi Camrip   

Back to top Go down
 
So I saws the Haruhi Camrip
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I want to ask Santa for a mini table saw

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hinamizawa :: .:Shrine of Anime:. :: -|Anime Series|--
Jump to: