Hinamizawa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinamizawa

Where anime, graphics and friends come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony PSP & PSP Go!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rated[R]

Rated[R]

Sony PSP & PSP Go! Empty
PostSubject: Sony PSP & PSP Go!   Sony PSP & PSP Go! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Sony PSP & PSP Go! Pspgovspsp3000

Here we can discuss all that relates to the PSP & PSP Go!,
this can vary from console issues to spectacular games reviews,
recommendations and tips&tricks.

So enjoy your stay in this section and let us know how
you feel about the PSP and it's games!

[R]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastyria.com
ZeroYen

Sony PSP & PSP Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony PSP & PSP Go!   Sony PSP & PSP Go! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:48 pm

The go is the biggest waste of space in gaming today. I wish sony would get nuked for that poorly selling piece of dog shit

To stay on topic.... Blazblue got leaked earlier in the week. Gotta love that series, though I wish there was some way to get a tiny arcade stick for psp games. Its just not the same
Back to top Go down
GodFather-san
Admin

Sony PSP & PSP Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony PSP & PSP Go!   Sony PSP & PSP Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 am

We only want one thing:

The new Harvest Moon, and knowing Holland, we won't get it.
Back to top Go down
http://hinamizawa.heavenforum.com
Deathbringer

Sony PSP & PSP Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony PSP & PSP Go!   Sony PSP & PSP Go! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 am

I don't like the psp go at all so my preference goes to the regular PSP. The Go! is something that looks like the previous version of the psp.. and it reminds me of the crappy nintendo DS.
Back to top Go down
Rated[R]

Rated[R]

Sony PSP & PSP Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony PSP & PSP Go!   Sony PSP & PSP Go! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 am

Quote :

Shadow Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:15 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like the psp go at all so my preference goes to the regular PSP. The Go! is something that looks like the previous version of the psp.. and it reminds me of the crappy nintendo DS.

I think the PSP GO is more portable, the only thing lacking is the fact no umds can
be inserted, rumors are that this will be fixed in the next PSP console.

[R]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastyria.com
ZeroYen

Sony PSP & PSP Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony PSP & PSP Go!   Sony PSP & PSP Go! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 am

Its not so much that, though thats part of the reason. The fact they alienated anyone who already owned a psp was a giant "fuck you" from sony. If they had offered some sort of free-ish umd to digital transfer for all your umds, I'm willing to bet many more people would have bought that failed piece of crap. The fact that if you wanted to "upgrade" to the go you had to ditch your entire umd library was just a big kick in the nuts.

It also doesn't help the fact that psn is still missing a great many psp games, and some developers have announced that they will "not" put their games on psn for the go, such as square's kh: birth by sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sony PSP & PSP Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony PSP & PSP Go!   Sony PSP & PSP Go! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony PSP & PSP Go!
Page 1 of 1